With China’s insurance market booming, industry players have requested Asia Insurance Review for a dedicated English news service touching on the internal dynamics of the Chinese market.
We have teamed up with China Insurance News Agency, the government-owned, largest Chinese-language news provider to bring you this service. This weekly online news service, with a guaranteed minimum of 10 news items in English, will draw from the most up-to-date and current news offered in Chinese to give you a quick and breezy management insight and overview of the Chinese market. This will ensure you have an accurate, insider’s view of the market.
Why do you need this service?
- China is set to be the second largest insurance market within a decade
- It is already the sixth largest insurance market
- As a busy executive, you need to be on top of the most important news in the Chinese market
- You cannot afford to ignore China, for better or worse
What will you get?
- 10 news items a week in English. See the sample for this week’s news!
- Only the most important news – specially selected by a professional team
- Quick and breezy management insights and overview of the market
- Accurate insider’s view of the market
This service costs US$1500 a year for 48 weekly editions with some 480 news items.
Download the order form and fax us at 65- 6224 1091 or click 'Subscribe Now'. Subscribe Now